Saturday, October 9, 2010

1 Liter of Ice Tea

I'm slowly weaning myself out of drinking sweet drinks. I was able to resist my temptation of ordering coke at Mann Hann, SM Megamall.

I ate 2 pieces of Purefoods hotdog and 1 cup of rice before heading to SM Megmall. That's about 3pm.

Send my two children to Kevin's playround at the building B, below the cinemas.

Then went to Mann Hann to eat some dinner. I ordered my favorite sweet and sour pork, green seafood soup and 1 cup of rice. Ojie joined me for dinner. This was about 6 pm.

It's a good thing that when the server asked for drinks, I just ordered 1 liter of ice tea, which my brother and I shared.

Hopefully, tomorrow I will just drink water.

After dinner, we went to Coffee Bean..there I ordered a Large Double Chocolate Shake which is about Php 155.00 and a pistachio cake at Php135. The bill at the coffee shop and at the Mann Hann restaurant is almost the same. Crazy food prizes in Metro Manila.

No comments:

Post a Comment