Tuesday, October 5, 2010

My 55" Waistline

This is my first post to my own personal diary, documenting my weight loss if I have the discipline.This blog will also feature links of news, stories and happenings that interests me.

I am 37 years old and i'm overweight. I need to take care of myself fast since I have 2 adopted kids that I adore so much. I really don't know why I became this big but there is a saying that "YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT".

I will document all the food that I have taken daily so I can be reminded that I am obese and I need to TAKE ACTION TODAY!!!!!!!!

I have taken pictures of my tummy so I will be inspired to eat the right way.




Here are the current pictures taken  by myself. Front, side and Back. My waistline is at 55 inches, measured from the pusod.

My aspired action plan is this :

1. Lessen my photography sessions to Wed and Thursdays only.

2. Every after sending Laura to school, go to a gym or any sports facility so to excercise. Look around Katipunan area. Walk one hour a day to loosen the fats.

3. Sleep early, the latest will be 2am so I can have breakfast in the morning. Cereals and fruits.

I think this 3 first. Let's see after a week if I have done this.

No comments:

Post a Comment