Thursday, March 8, 2012

Sama sama sa Musikahan Final Project of Miriam College

It's Laura and Dylan's gala night. It's their final project for the Child Study Center of Miriam College. As usual, I slept very late the last night so I woke up again super late again. I woke up around 2.30 and i forgot that I need to be at Miriam at 4pm. Dylan and Laura was done with make at that time already. We went to school around 3.30 and arrived around 4pm.

The school play was well executed. It's a yearly tradition of the child study center of Miriam. It also encourages your child to become an extrovert. I never joined a school play so I'm so shy. I like my kids to be exposed to these things because I want them to be assertive.

After the play which was about 8 pm already, we went to Max Restaurant, Scout Tuazon to have our dinner. They have overhauled their restaurant. It looks like a lover's restaurant since it is very dim. It's a good thing that Dylan and Laura were behaved. Kids to go into phases.

Went home around 9pm and Laura and Dylan just hanged out in my room.

No comments:

Post a Comment