Monday, March 5, 2012

An Upcoming Celebrity

I photographed the brother of a famous male celebrity of ABS CBN today. He's very down to earth and really wants to enter the Philippine showbiz. I'm a friend of his manager for quite sometime now and he just called me up yesterday if I could make a folio of him. I'm just glad that I have this photography hobby that let me know some people in modeling and in showbiz as well. 

I'm not easily starstruck since I went to exclusive schools all my life. I'm used to  be surrounded with cute guys and girls. My make up artist was the one who was so excited for the shoot. I usually don't tell him who is the client but this time he knew because the agent is also a friend of his. He was so early at the studio. A first for this year.

The shoot was fast and it was productive. Good thing thing model looks good in camera and in film as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment