Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Scary Asthma Attacks - Ventolin Nebule Salbutamol, the SAVIOR

I went out today for a quick me time, watched a movie with my best buddies. Came home around 11pm. Passed by Jollibee take out. I'm sure Laura and Dylan will ask spaghetti or burger steak meal. 

They were happy playing in my room when they arrived. Laura is just well, not coughing anymore. Earlier in the afternoon, they went to the doctor together with my brother. I want her checked up with her asthma. She was coughing persistently during our afternoon nap. Since I have an appointment at Makati, I just told my brother to bring them to their regular pediatrician. She was given a shot and adviced just to take the medicines and rest.

Around 1am, we were already sleeping when she started coughing again. I'm a bit worried since it might progressed seriously. It's a good thing that I have a nebulizer at home and I gave her Ventolin Salbutamol 2.5 inhaler and I also gave her the augmetin and the alnix syrup for allergy. The nanny told me that she gave Laura her medicine at 6pm.

It's a good thing that I sleep with my children. It just happened recently when Laura's nanny decided to go home abruptly. I had no choice but to be the nanny since she does not want the new nanny. It has pros and cons but the benefits outweigh the inconveniences that gives me like I have to go home and early and I don't have my hanky panky anymore.

It's about 1.30 am already and Laura is already fast asleep, no coughing anymore. I  think I won't sleep tonight, I'm a deep sleeper and sometimes I can't wake up if Laura will start coughing again.

It's also Dylan's first time to sleep in Laura's room. I like it. I think this will be the set up already for the whole summer. My children sleeps with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment