Sunday, April 1, 2012

Sleepless Nights if your kids are sick

I'm having sleepless nights which started last Wednesday. My two kids are sick. I'm rooming in with my daughter Laura and she is more delicate than her brother. I can't sleep at night since she vomited twice in a row already in two nights. I had her checked up with her pediatrician and she told me that she just have too much phlegm. 

It's a good thing that her cough is not as loud as last night. I just sleep in the morning so the nannies can take over.

The medicines that were prescribed to her :

1. Salbutamol 2.5 for her inhaler.

2. Alnix Syrup, twice a day.

3. Augmentin , three times a day. Antibiotic. She will just finish the whole bottle.

I'll go again to the doctor tomorrow since she has some diarrhea. I changed her milk formula to lactose free. And I gave her one glass of pedialyte.

She is sleeping soundly with occasional cough. As usual, I can't sleep.

Laura is 5 years old. It takes sacrifice on rearing small children. But it's worth it. I might not earn big but I feel happy that my kids say I Love you to me daily without asking for it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment