Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Still Busy Days before the New Year

People are still scheduling for photoshoots even during the holidays.

It's just fortunate that I really enjoy my hobby. I get to meet a lot of young people and at the same time meet new contacts in the showbiz community.

Today's model is Xtian, a Bench sales clerk and Toni, a Thailand based Computer Programmer. Egay also came in with 2 of his models. Justin was really cute while Darwin is just so, so.

We were able to do a lot of work and we finished the shoot around 9.30 pm. David my assistant passed by with his ex girlfriend Rachel. They really look good as a couple. They left around 8pm and David was generous enough to  buy us dinner. A chicken meal from Mcdonald's. I'm glad that my new photo studio in Timog Avenue is beside a Mcdonald's. My expenses are much, much cheaper now.

No comments:

Post a Comment