Monday, December 26, 2011

Trinoma is full of movie goers

Trinoma in my opinion has garnered the Quezon City buying public. This is the mall where I bought all my Christmas presents. And today, I went to watch the movies. SM Cinemas is very ugly already. With all their money, they can't just renovate their cinemas. I really don't know why.


Me and my 2 kids together with their nannies trooped to Trinoma. My initial plan is just to place them at the Kevin's Playground but I changed my mind and decided to watch a movie instead. I was hoping to watch Enteng ng Ina mo but their 8pm show is already fully booked. Almost all the movies are fully booked. Until I noticed that there is an opening for House Husband. It's a good thing that our seats were the first seats, at the A section. Ticket is at 180 pesos and my total bill is about 900.


After buying our tickets, we went to Laura's favorite game at Trinoma which is the Xrider. The lines were so long that we waited for almost an hour just to ride it. The wait was worth it since Laura and Dylan really like the Xrider ride.


We went to Mcdonalds for dinner but the place was full. I opted to go to have dinner at Cyma instead. Cyma is one of my favorite restaurants. It's located at the cinema floor.


Cyma's restaurant size was cut into half. The waitress told me that the rent was too high. It's unfortunate since the other restaurant beside them is normal. Their prices are still high as usual but the food taste delicious so it's ok.


Cyma's Bill




Spinach Fondue - 350




Baby Back Ribs Half - 650




Salmon - 360




3 Extra Plain Rice - 195




2 Ice Teas Refillable - 190




3 Iced Teas - 225




Total Food Bill is 1970 plus the service charge at 175.89.




My Total bill is 2, 145.89




Verdict : The food is ok but the proportions are small. The baby back ribs which was my favorite lacked taste already. I might not come back again soon.


We had our dinner for an hour only because we were catching our movie at 8pm.


All the movie houses were full. The cinema was really, really crowded.


House Husband was showing at Cinema 2.


The movie is funny because Eugene Domingo is there. She is a comedian at heart. We finished the movie around 10 pm and headed straight home.


I ordered takeout for my dinner at David's Tea House at Tomas Morato.




David's Tea House Order




Pork Century Egg Congee - 120


Shrimp Siomai - 85


Pork Asado Pao - 85




Total Bill is only 290 pesos.


Great food at a very reasonable price.

No comments:

Post a Comment