Saturday, February 4, 2012

Bonding with Jazz

This Saturday is a bonding day with my assistant, Jazz. We were working together when he was still a junior at UST. Now, he's already working with the corporate world and still he assists me with my photography. I always tell him that photography is your passion. He has the eye for beautiful men and women. 

I had a client shoot today around 2pm. A budding artist from GMA-7. We finished around 3pm, just in time when Jazz arrived.

Jazz was with one of the FABE Models. We will do a catalogue shoot today for the clothes that I have finished already. For year 2012, I will be working more on my clothing line. I'm in the process of producing suits for men and some long sleeves shirts that I personally designed. The model that Jazz brought, is very attractive. I decided to make him an exclusive FABE clothing model. Jazz is the one who usually scouts for my clothing line models. He knows what I want.

If you want to apply for my clothing models, just drop me an email at fabevic@yahoo.com.

Funny thing when we were already shooting, my make up artist, Ken, who normally doesn't bother to watch my shoots suddenly came inside and started assisting. The model has strong charisma indeed. It was a fun, fun shoot indeed. I like my shoots to be light and full of humor.

Jazz's birthday is still on Sunday but he opted to have a pre-celebration today. We finished our shoot around 7pm. It was still early so I told him that we go to Music 21 to have some karaoke time. My curfew is still at 11pm so I still have time to go around. It's nice that my photo studio is located right in the heart of Timog. It's beside Mcdonald's and it's a 5 minute walk to Music 21.

                                                                                                  Kenneth, Jazz and Me

We really had a blast at the karaoke bar since Jazz was singing all love songs. Well, he's in love right now. He's the only taken from the group. I also invited my old time friend, Andy to join us. 



Went home around 11:30 pm just in time for my curfew. 

No comments:

Post a Comment