Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Tearjerker The Descendants

I really made a point today to watch the movie, The Descendants. George Clooney is up for the best actor award for the Oscars. I usually make a point to watch all the Oscar nominated movies so that when I get to watch the award shows, then I can relate.

The movie is simple. It shows what is the real America. It's like the movie the Fighter, which was also Oscar nominated years back.

The movie descendants also shows how a real family deals with hardships. I particularly liked the saying in the movie that you should give your children some money to do something rather than give money for them to do nothing. It really stuck on my mind. The infidelity of his wife being a bored housewife also contributed to the conflict of the movie.

I highly recommend you to watch this movie. Bring a lot of Kleenex.

No comments:

Post a Comment