Thursday, February 16, 2012

Jake Cuenca in Modelos Magazine

I'm a lover of magazines. I usually buy new publications since I like to support it. They need sales so they can still produce more issues. It's just a little way of helping the publishing industry. Aside from that, I still like viewing pictures on paper rather than on a computer.

It's my first time to buy this magazine. I bought this magazine because of the following reasons :

1. It's also my wish to have this kind of magazine but as you all know, magazines are really expensive. For now, I'm still saving up to produce this kind of endeavor.  

2. The cover is Jake Cuenca and the lighting of Jake Cuenca is the same as my style. These are the kind of pictures that I like. I'm not into plain all white pictures. I want some shadows and colors. It makes the picture pop out.

3. It's affordable. Only 125 pesos.

The magazine features aspiring models. The write ups are also good. The magazine also features a small biography of Doc Marlon. It's nice to read more of the photographer rather than on the model which is usually the case.

Modelos Magazine is still available at National Bookstore. I bought it at National Bookstore, Quezon Avenue.

No comments:

Post a Comment