Friday, February 3, 2012

Laura spent her day at the Studio

As usual, I woke up late. I was so sleepy so I opted just to stay at home after sending Laura to school. Just browsed the internet.

Went back to Miriam to pick the kids up and went home. Since my brother will be using the driver, I told Laura to come with me to work. At least I know she is taken cared of. Dylan has his yaya to look after him. My other yaya, Jennifer has no patience for children. She is only 18 years old.

I prepared her small bag and off we went to my studio at Timog. Direk Archie and my client including Ken was there already. Direk's talent si from Davao. He's quite good looking.

The shoot was quick. I made three layouts.

We were waiting for Ate Tess, she was late as usual. She brought us Tapa which was really, really good.

Went home around 10pm. I went to my room to change clothes and when I came back, Laura was already sleeping. I'm enjoying being the yaya of my kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment