Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Working with your favorite Muse

I had a chance to work again with Cuy. I worked with her when she was only 15. She was just in high school. She called me up but I did not bother to answer it since I had a full schedule today. I usually cannot say no to this lady. Anyway, when I arrived at the studio, she was there. I was happy to see her. Eventually I told her if she could wait so I could finish my schedule shoot for the night. She happily agreed and she enjoyed chatting with Ken while I was finishing the catalogue shoot for my underwear line. 

Arwin also visited. One of my potential sponsors for the show. He owns a hotel in Boracay and would like to have a tie up with me so he could promote his hotel. I told him ok. I like Boracay and it would be fun to have some tie ups with hotels.

Cuy's shoot is as usual very light. She has a very pretty face that I don't even need to worry on where to get her good angle. Every angle is just perfect. 

No comments:

Post a Comment