Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Disappointing and a Rip off - Red Ribbon Barbie Cake for 2,600 pesos

I ordered this Red Ribbon cake expecting that the cake will be big. Unfortunately, it looks big on the picture. The chocolate cake inside taste like it's been baked days ago. The icing is not sweet. Then I thought that the green platform where the Barbie stand up is standing is icing, but it's a cardboard. It took almost 80 percent of the whole cake, which means that once you take it off, you will only see the bare cake without the icing.

It's a TOTAL RIP OFF.  

I'm really disappointed again. Last year, I ordered from Goldilocks and it's the same. However, the years before, the Goldilocks birthday cakes were delicious. Moist with mini chocolates on the inside. But when the sugar prices went up, and so does the quality of the cakes.

Right now, I'm on a search of another better birthday cake maker.  

No comments:

Post a Comment