Thursday, February 16, 2012

What is Negative Space as explained by IMag Photography Magazine

Photography is always a continuing education. You really have to enjoy what your doing. For me, I buy all the photography related magazines. I found these two publications useful, the local Digital Photography edition and this Imag Photography magazine.

In this issue of Imag photography magazine, it tackles the subject of negative space. Actually I don't know what this means. Negative space is the area that fills up the rest of the frame, usually a solid background color. The article helps you achieve on using negative space on your photographs.

Although I studied under 2 photography teachers, nothing can really beat if you go out and shoot. It's just like driving or cooking, if you don't do it everyday, then you will never learn. 

No comments:

Post a Comment