Sunday, February 19, 2012

Found my Inspiration

I have been thinking on the direction on my design for my clothes. Sometimes, with too much distraction from television and magazines, I sometimes tend to follow what I see. My brother is more of a fashion designer. He has very strong sense of style. He always tell me to always follow what I feel.

After seeing this Bryanboy video showing his rack of wardrobe, I got inspired to really do what I want to do. It's better not to listen to outside forces but rather listen to what is in your heart. I love, love prints so I'm just waiting for my next budget so I can produce my collections for March. I also like fur. I found this nice fur fabric and I'm thinking on how to incorporate it on my design.

Photography and this fashion design this is just a hobby of mine. The fashion design, I will enroll myself on the men's pattern class this February at FIP - Fashion Institute of the Philippines. Life is a continuous journey. You have to learn new things. I'm just happy that I can afford these luxury of doing what I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment