Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Advantages of Having Rental Properties

I'm currently paying 2 houses, 3 condominium units and 2 car park places. My monthly amortizations are quite heavy. This coming 2014, my 3 condo units and 2 car park places will be fully paid.

I was not able to pass by my broker to get my rental checks for 3 months already. I went today and got the three batches of rental checks. When I added it, it amounted to almost 50 thousand pesos that is ready for clearing. It's a good thing I have extra money to pay for my monthly amortization for the other house. 

Picked up the kids around 4pm and we went to Jollibee for snacks.

I have a meeting with JR around 7pm. I'll pick him up at the old studio and will bring him to the new one. After that I'll treat him to dinner.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment