Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Laura Spent Time at The Studio

Dylan was sick last night. He vomited and was shivering. I was at his bedside until he went back to sleep. He did not go to school today. I suspect that he was not able to burp after drinking his milk. He drank his milk while he was sleeping already.

I was really sleepy the whole day since I slept around 7 am already. A very bad habit of mine of not sleeping on time. I was sleeping going to school and I have a 1pm schedule for a shoot. The shoot started around 2.30 pm and I left to pick up Laura from school and we went back to my shoot. My models find Laura cute and she is really cute. I'm blessed with 2 beautiful children.

My shoot today is a nude shoot and Laura enjoyed watching while I was working. It was a very fine day of bonding with Laura at work.

My shoot finished around 7pm and we headed to JJ's to have our dinner. Ate again a delicious home cooked meal. Went home around 8pm and Dylan was waiting for us already.

Both went up to my room. Dylan went down around 9pm. He was sleepy already. Laura on the other hand, slept on my bed around 9.30. I was watching Syriana. It's a very suspenseful movie. I brought Laura down. My o my, she was heavy. I had a hard time bring her down.

Went back to my writing and up to now, I'm still awake, it's 3.08 am already. Crazy. Go to sleep now.

No comments:

Post a Comment