Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Happy 5th Birthday Laura

 

It's early morning and It's Laura's birthday today. 5 years have passed. Oh my, time flies so fast.

We went to the mall today after her class. It's a treat for her during her birthday. I placed them on the playground while I watched the Contraband movie of Mark Wahlberg. The movie is amazing. My heart did stop at some scenes.

The kids went to the playground today since Dylan requested it. Dylan seldom requests from me so if he says he wants to go to the playground, I oblige right away. After picking them up at the playground, we went to the Fully booked store. As usual, my bill amounted to 3,500 pesos. The books that they buy are expensive. Almost 1,000 pesos each. It's ok for me since they usually use it.

Went home around 8pm and just bonded with Laura in her room. Dylan just stayed at his room. He was busy with his ipad.

Laura fitted her birthday clothes and she was so happy and kept jumping on the bed.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment