Friday, January 6, 2012

Divisoria Shopping Mode

Laura had their Miriam field trip yesterday. Today is her rest day. I decided that Dylan will not go to school today too so that I could go to divisoria and check the clothes.

As usual I woke up late. I set my alarm around 1pm but I still woke up around 2pm. Had a quick shower and a quick lunch. Left around 3pm and arrived at Tutuban around 4.30. There was no traffic along Espana but the traffic started at Claro M. Recto. There is a standstill at one intersection, the intersection before Tutuban mall. After we passed through this horrible intersection, it was already a breeze going to Tutuban mall.

I was excited to check out the 168 mall since I want to buy leggings to be used for my photoshoots. I bought 6 pieces each so I can sell it also online. I also discovered that they have fantasy bondage briefs. So i bought a lot too. My total bill amounted to 12,040 pesos only.

Most of the shirts that are sold at Tutuban and 168 mall are usually from Korean made clothes. I seldom see clothes from Bangkok. I think it's more expensive that's why. I plan to go to Bangkok again this end of January to do some shopping for my online store.

Had dinner at Max Restaurant. Max's is still the cheapest restaurant in Manila. It's not only cheap but the food is really good. I really love their chicken.

Went home around 8pm and started packing clothes that I'm going to shoot for tomorrow. The agent has informed me that I have about 8 people that  I willl shoot tomorrow. So it's going to be a busy, busy day.

I'm glad that I'm able to write my diary daily. I should always write this first before doing anything else.

1 comment:

  1. hi, anyone knows where i can buy leather jacket and coat in 168 mall as ill be going back to UK next month.and also boots and sneakers? thanks..

    ReplyDelete