Sunday, January 29, 2012

Soft Ham and Cheese Muffin at Krispy Kreme

I love the doughnuts of Krispy Kreme. Today, Laura was begging me to buy half dozen while we were passing by their store at Trinoma. I usually notice the muffins but have never bought one. Since Laura would like to eat her doughnut right away, I decided to buy one piece of their ham and cheese muffin. 

The dough is soft but it sticks to the wrapper. It really sticks so hard that you really have to use your hands to separate the dough and the wrapper. Hindi puwede pa sosi sosi dito. You need to use your barehands. A fork will not do the job. As for me, I ate it directly and really enjoyed it. I never tasted the cheese but it still taste great. They also give you a serving of mayonnaise. I took small bits of the muffin and dipped it into the mayonnaise. Just like french fries.

My verdict : Good, but I hope they change the wrapper or don't place a wrapper at all. The wrapper sticks too much at the dough, there is so much wastage. Price per muffin is about 65 pesos. Quite expensive, but why complain, it's Krispy Kreme.

No comments:

Post a Comment