Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Chinese New Year at the Megamall

Today is Monday and it's the Chinese New Year. We opted to go to the mall and just hang around. We went to Megamall and there was no crowd. I think most of Manila was off to the provinces since it is a long weekend.

Megamall was on sale as usual. I went to this mall today because I'll buy some fabrics for my long sleeves shirts. I browsed the selections at Fabric Warehouse. I bought about 11 pieces. So I have 11 new long sleeves. I also bought 11 pieces for swimwear. 

Had dinner at Racks. Ate blacked salmon and as usual I ate half of the pork ribs. I really have to control my eating.

Had coffee at Coffee bean while Tony went to the other mall to buy some pirated dvds. Finally, I got to get hold of the True Blood, my favorite HBO movie/series.

Went home around 9 pm. It's a good thing that Laura was not having tantrums sleeping. As usual, I slept late around 4am. Very, very bad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment