Saturday, January 7, 2012

A Busy Saturday with the Help of David

I really had trouble sleeping after 3am. So today, I woke up around 1.30. Glad that I had my alarm clock turned on. I hopped off to bed and took a quick shower. I have a 2pm shoot appointment and I don't want to be late again.

Chase, the talent agent. Always on time, arrived at the studio around 2pm. Good that I was able to get there around 2.30. My daughter Laura was making lambing to me and told me about what happened to her yesterday. She's growing to be a beautiful girl already. I miss her as a baby. Dylan was asleep when I left home. I miss my baby boy too.

I started my shoot around 2.30 pm and ended 12 midnight.  It's long hours but I really enjoy doing it. I enjoy financing it too. Had a 2 piece chicken meal from Mcdonald's for dinner. It's a good thing that my assistant David was there to help me photograph.

Went home around midnight and passed by Jollibee to buy my midnight snack, a spaghetti and chicken meal and a 2 piece burger steak meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment