Tuesday, January 17, 2012

A New Tailor at Kamuning

As usual, I woke up late since I slept late. 

Went to Kamuning after sending the children to school. Found a new tailor. Have 13 clothes made. It was quite expensive. Long sleeves polo at 500 pesos. Shorts sleeves at 400. Shorts at 400. T Shirt at 400. I really have to look for other tailor that can charge cheaper for the t-shirts. I'll try to drop by the tailor that is along the scout area side. I think he will be cheaper.

They promised me that the clothes will be finished by Friday. I'm crossing fingers.

I also discovered a nice clothing store beside it. They have a wide array of spandex. Perfect for my t shirts and for my swimwear. I plan to buy this week so I can have new swimwear done this friday. I will have to look for pegs for my swimwear designs.

Got to sleep na, it's 5 am already 

No comments:

Post a Comment