Sunday, January 29, 2012

Beautiful Red Dress with Beads made by Mama for Laura

Laura's birthday is coming up very soon. She's turning 5 on February 1. Time flies so fast, so so fast.

We bought some fabric a week ago at Megamall. This beautiful red spandex was only 180 per yard. The beads are quite expensive. It totalled about 1,000 pesos. We bought it at Carolina's at Megamall.

Mama is really creative in making clothes. I'm so excited since there will be new seamstresses that will come in tomorrow and I could start doing my fashion collection. I like to have an in house sewer so I can really do what I want. I will also try to come up with 4 new suits designs per month. I need to have it done at my Kamuning tailor.

The red dress of mama is so beautiful. At first I have apprehensions on the beads. Like if it will shine. True enough it glitters even without light. It's nice collaborating with Mama on the clothes since 2 heads are really better than one. I also need to really practice. I'm good with my hands. I'm not that creative but I learned that you really have to study so you can improve yourself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment