Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Had 8 Polos made and my new collections with Sir Jhun

Woke up late as usual. I thought it was still 9 am and to my horror, it was already 11 am. I should really sleep early so I can wake up early. 

Went to Kamuning market to have my clothes made. I had a lot made and I hope that they can finish it on time. They told me that it will be finished by Saturday, it will be done. They also made new swimwear. I hope it will be done properly. I'm still having thoughts on the swimwear.

What's so nice about my new tailor is that he taught me how to measure. I plan to make new suits this February. I'll try to include this on my product line.

I also had a shoot with Xtian and his cousin Mac - he's one of my image models. Kel also dropped by to say hello. I hope I can finish his suit on time. 

Went home around 10pm. Will sleep after the news. 

No comments:

Post a Comment