Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Sleepy but still watched Underworld

I slept around 3am last night, that's quite a feat for me. I'll try to sleep early. First time that I bathed my daughter Laura. Even Dylan, I haven't tried bathing him too.

Laura enjoys my hot shower in my room, so she always requests if she can shower in my room.

Sent them to school and for myself, I watched a movie at Trinoma. Watched Underworld. The movie still scares the hell out of me. Kate Beckinsale is always beautiful. She moves so effortlessly in the movie that it seems that her wardrobe does not even get dirty.

Went to have a shoot around 5pm but Egay arrived around 7pm. The models were good. Mark and Godfrey. Went home around 1am. Ate our dinner at Mcdonalds, saw Jam with his bf. Cute guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment