Saturday, January 14, 2012

A busy day with 15 clients to shoot

I was quite worried since I slept around 5 am already. Good thing I woke up around 10 am and finally came out of bed around noontime. As usual, I went to check my facebook and ended up wasting 1 and a half hours on it. My client call me up and told me that they are on their way to the studio.  Ang bilis ko maligo and eat my lunch. My daughter was making lambing to me, even Dylan told me to wait for him first before going out. He was using my ipad and told me to eat first then wait for him to finish.

I'm so blessed to have malambing kids. I hope malambing din sila pag laki nila. Crossing fingers.

The shoot was very light. All the contestants were happy. Glad that the clients were also good looking. Finished my shoot around 9pm and had our dinner at Behrouz where Kyler was there. He also paid for our dinner. Had some ice cream at Mcdonalds.

No comments:

Post a Comment