Thursday, January 26, 2012

Another Day at Trinoma

There are a lot of great movies showing this week. Everyday, between 1 to 4 pm I'm at Trinoma watching a movie. I watched Haywire today, directed by Stephen Soderberg. The movie's treatment is like an indie film. No special effects, no sounds. Just pure punching. The lead actress is beautiful but not that appealing, that's for my own opinion only. The story is also confusing. The director is famous for his films, but on this film, I think he failed.

It lacked the suspense appeal and also the lead female star is not that appealing to me. Unlike yesterday's movie, Underworld, where Kate Beckinsale was oozingly hot all throughout the movie.

After the movie, I picked up Laura and off we went to Red Ribbon to order her birthday cake. I ordered 2 since one is for the house and the other is for the school. Her yaya is still now around so I'm really worried that I will be the one to celebrate her birthday at school. My bill for the cake amounted to 4,200 pesos. One very expensive cake.

After ordering at Red Ribbon, I went to the studio to work. Charles told me that they will be late so I told Kenneth that we should go to Office 1 to buy some stuff. When we got there, I dropped by the Standard Chartered Bank to pay my credit card bill. Office warehouse was a bit quite. It's funny the salesperson there flirted with Kenneth. Super flirt. I might pass by that store most of the time. The sales people are extra friendly.

Charles and his cousing Simon, arrived at the studio around 8pm. We finished our shoot around 10:30. Charles unfortunately cannot wear underwear because he has terrible rashes on his but. I need to have that checked with a dermatologist asap.

We went to Mcdonald's to have our dinner. Then I was in a hurry to go home since I'm after the True Blood show on HBO. Unfortunately when I got home, True Blood is not on air anymore. I think the series is already done for the season. Well, I just prepare Laura's things for tomorrow and we got to sleep around 1am. She really has the energy to stay up late. 

No comments:

Post a Comment