Monday, January 9, 2012

Found a Bikini Sewer

Finally I have made some progress with my clothing line. I went to Kamuning market where at the back you can see a lot of sewers. My first objective for the day is to have new long sleeves done. I went to the first stall where I parked my car.

The name of the tailoring shop is Pon's Tailoring and Dress Shop.
150 D Kamuning Market, Kamuning, Quezon City

I had 4 long sleeves, 1 shirt and 2 pants made. My total bill is 2,850 pesos only. It's cheaper than my 1 long sleeves polo that I bought at Debenhams. If they sew well, I will have all my long sleeves done here.

I also bought some textile for my pants on the nearby store. I asked the clerk if he knows somebody who can make swimwear. It's a good thing that he referred me to the tailor then the tailor referred me to Edwin. His stall is all the way at the back. Next time, I'll try to have some long sleeves done there. Maybe it's much cheaper and I could haggle on the price.


Edwin quoted me 200 pesos for the labor of the mens bikini. It's fine with me. Since it will be my first order so it would just be ok. Next time I'll order more. He told me that it will be done next week. I left some fabrics for him.

I paid a downpayment of 1,500. Edwin cell number is 0916.226.8787

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! Just want to ask if you were satisfied with Edwin's output. Was it worth the price?

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete