Monday, January 16, 2012

A Very Funny Movie, Alvin and the Chipmunks

We went to watch the Alvin and the Chipmunks movie today. Laura was laughing at the movie. Dylan on the other hand fell asleep. He was so tired playing at Miriam's playground. He woke up when the movie was ending. Alvin and the Chipmunks is a movie for kids. Actually, it's their 3rd installment already. Alvin and the Chippetes were on board a cruise this time.

We went home around 8pm. Bought a lot of chocolate bread from Bread Talk. Also bought a cake from Conti's. I'm really curious if Conti's is really delicious. I bought a cake, food for the gods and brownies. Their brownies are so, so. The food for the Gods is regular. Just like the one you taste from Max. As for the cake, I'll know tomorrow. I take a bite. The small cake is already 600. Amazingly expensive. 

The children as usual stayed at my room. Around 11pm Dylan went to his room to sleep. He's sleepy already. Laura fixed my foldling bed and went to sleep around 9.30pm. She woke up around 1am and I told her to go to her room which she obliged. Watched the replay of the Golden Globe awards twice. 

As usual, It's already 5am and I'm still awake. Sleep now, you still have class tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment