Sunday, January 1, 2012

Amazing Spectacle at the Disney on Ice Show in Manila


It's the first day of 2012. All shops are closed except that there are 3 shows of Disney on Ice at the Araneta Center. All three shows are fully booked today and there are still a few seats left. I was able to buy 7 tickets at 1,200 pesos each. Our seats are already on the side since we bought the tickets on the day itself. My mom was with me together with my two kids, two nannies and my brother.

Total for the tickets were Php 8,160 pesos.















I was able to watch the Disney on Ice show 3 years ago so I already forgot how they perform. What I remembered was the beautiful skating of the performers.

Upon entry to the Araneta Coliseum, there is the Disney booth selling all Disney characters. Their merchandise are from Hong Kong Disneyland so I really bought a lot of stuff. I'll show you the pictures of the souvenirs on another entry.

Our seats are located on the right side if you are facing the stage. It's quite close to the stage since we're letter G.

No comments:

Post a Comment