Friday, January 20, 2012

Nude Photoshoot with Igee

I only had four hours of sleep today. There was a money scare last night, my chitika ads were not showing up. I changed it to regular ads and it worked. I was so stressed. I really need to build up my online store so I won't be totally dependent on chitika. 

Glad my clothes were finished today. 13 clothes worth 7, 200. It's quite expensive but the workmanship is superb. The t-shirt that I had made was dismal. They are not good at t-shirts. I need someone who can make quality t-shirts.

I also bought 4 meters of carpet fabric. It was used well during the shoot. I love the carpet. It was very, very nice.

Picked up the kids around 5 pm and dropped me off at the photo studio around 6pm. The models came around 7pm, Igee and his girlfriend, Jenny. Jenny was super hot. We finished around 11pm and Kyler arrived around that time. Had our shoot and finished around 2am. Had dinner at David's Tea House. Asked for my 2012 discount card.

Went home around 4am, stayed online around 6.30 am. Got to go to sleep. I still have a 2pm shoot later with Chase models. 

No comments:

Post a Comment