Sunday, January 22, 2012

Where to find Hot Boys and Girls in Quezon City?

Today was a busy day. I had 6 scheduled models for shoot with Chase. Then I have a poster shoot with Audrey with her products. I also need to catalogue my underwear and swimwear for 2012. I'm used to gruelling schedule and sometimes I don't get tired anymore. My adrenaline is so high specially if I have a lot of clients.

My shoot was finished around midnight. Niclieyet passed by the studio around 11:30 pm so off we went to Karaoke. I promised to treat him on his birthday. Nic is a regular model of mine. I was with Chase, Alex, Kram who happens to be a good friend of PJ ( one of the models that I like to work with) and Nic. Ken was with me too.

The owner of Music 21 was still there. It was nice to meet him again. We were given Rm 15. The place is ok for 6 people.

Chase and Nic can sing. Alex and Kram and myself were just spectators. 

Jenus called around 3am. She wants to join us. She just came from Metrowalk. Around 4am, I took the bill. Then Jenus suggested that we go to Bliss so I happily agreed. We parted with Chase group and Jenus, Ken and I went to Bliss to meet up with Vhan and Jolo. Bliss as usual is full of beautiful boys and girls. No wonder, its the best club to be if you are in the Tomas Morato area. They are still relatively new. Only a year in operation. Bliss is managed by the hospitable Momi Meanne.

Went home around 7 am already after having our breakfast at Jollibee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment