Thursday, January 12, 2012

Dylan's Individual Assessment with Tantrums


It's Dylan's assessment today and he is crying all over. I think his tantrum just came when we arrived at school. It took me about 1 hour for him to convice to talk to his teacher. I think one of my strong traits is that I'm patient, very patient.

Dylan was finally assessed and he even got a star. We finished around 2.45pm and we were supposed to go to Trinoma but Dylan was sleeping in the car so I opted to go home instead.







Picked up Laura at her ballet around 5.30pm then went to Trinoma to buy some DVD CD. I also bought her a baby alive doll. It's quite expensive but it's cute. It sucks and eats like a baby.

We had dinner at 5 Cows which is at the 5th floor.



Went home around 9pm. Dylan was so happy to see us. Stayed at Laura's room and watched The Last Airbender.

No comments:

Post a Comment