Sunday, January 15, 2012

Sundays at Divisoria

Went to Divisoria today to buy some fabrics. I'm so fired up since I promised myself to create new clothes every month. I should allot a budget for clothes. I can use them for my photoshoot for my clients and I can also harness my skills. Designing is a skill and you have to learn it. I'm not that creative but I'm willing to work the hard hours.

Going to the textile market is as always difficult. You have to walk around 4 blocks just to get there. The road going to the area is blocked by the vendors already. It seemed that there are many people on the road but actually the vendors blocked it. The width of the walkway is just for two way. Meaning, only two people can pass. So you can just imagine how small the pathway is. Nevertheless, I was excited to see what fabrics they do have.

 

I like the print of this fabric. Very nice. I can make a jacket out of this.

I plan to make bomber jackets. Long sleeves, shorts with garter. 
A cohesive collection for January.

This one, I will make pants out of this.

These prints are beautiful. I plan to make long sleeves and shorts with these.

These ones too are very nice. I like the prints.

A very nice purple velvet cloth. Perfect for jackets.

These are beautiful dry fit. Perfect for my own clothes. But the downside, very strong colors. 


A regular plain cotton blue. I'm thinking of what to do with this.

Our baggage was quite heavy and I was really perspiring. It's also good since it's a good exercise for me. It's a good thing that we there was a tricycle at the main road. We loaded all our heavy stuff and mama was with our luggage. So we just walked going back to the parking area of Tutuban Center.

We loaded the fabrics to the car and went back to pick up Laura and Dylan at the playground. We went to Max for dinner and as usual the kids are playing around. I'm getting used to the noise already.

Went home around 8pm. The drive was easy. No traffic very relaxed. Sunday is still the best day to go to Divisoria. 

No comments:

Post a Comment