Sunday, January 8, 2012

A Rainy Three Kings Sunday

I have problems getting good sleep. I need to turn off this computer by 2am so that my mind is set up to sleep already. It's about 2 am right now and I  am really sleepy. I need to go to the bathroom first, then go to bed. I hope by the time I go to be, I will sleep.

These crazy habits of mine of not sleeping early is not good for my kids. I don't get to see them as much and I don't get to see them wake up in the morning. Sleep, sleep at most 3 am.

I woke up today around 2pm and went down to have lunch around 2.30. My mom was there and I enjoyed my time horsing around my daughter Laura and Dylan was not in the mood. I later learned that he was scolded by my mother. We went to the mall around 6pm and was surprised since the parking was heavy. Even the top floor is full of cars. I wonder what is going on inside the mall. Once we were at the cinema, there was the premier night of the movie of Pokwang.

I saw some few celebrities like John Pratts and Bianca Manalo. I also saw Melay and her partner. Not really star materials.

Sent off my kids at the Kevin's Playround then went to dinner at David's Tea House. I also bought a 1TB hard disk for Tony and some Magazines. Bought a Vanity Fair where Lady Gaga is the cover.  U Magazine where it features Arnold Van Opstal, Kiefer Ravena and Mike Silungan. All university basketball players.

Entrepreneur Magazine. I love reading this over and over again. Sometimes their articles are recycled but still a good read. Money Sense, it's my first time to buy this magazine. I bought the magazine for the article "10 Financially savvy mothers share their budgeting, saving and investing tips." I'm a single mommy/daddy myself. I think this article will help me out in a way.

Went home around 10 pm. As we were walking at the open air area of Trinoma, there were some commotion at the nearby Fish and Chips store. It is where the dinner after party of Pokwang's movie. And true enought, Pokwang literally walked past us. Even my daughter Laura shouted Ate Pokwang and said hello, Pokwang also said hi. With that, I will watch her movie. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment