Monday, January 9, 2012

Kids Playing in my Room

Woke up late again as usual. Went to school still sleepy. But when the time to pick up the children, my driver was away so I drove. It's a good thing that I got a little nap so I was fine. The kids were happy to see me then off we went to Jollibee to have our merienda. Dylan was sleeping so his nanny was not able to eat.

Arrived home around 5.30 and the kids played in my room until 10 pm. Sent them to bed. Dylan is the fast sleeper, when I tell him to sleep, he sleeps. Laura on the other hand has many rituals. She wants to hug and play first before sleeping. Finally we slept around 12 midnight.

Watched the news and watched the movie, Analyze that on HBO. I'm still awake. It's now 4am and  I need to go to sleep or else I will be sleepy again tomorrow.

I got a letter from Miriam today. They need my deposit already for my children's enrolment for schoolyear 2012. This early just to reserve a slot.

No comments:

Post a Comment