Friday, January 27, 2012

Watched the Darkest Hours with Dylan and Laura

Today I had a shoot with Zyd. His body now is really sculpted. Very adonis like. He came to the studio around 3pm and we finished around 4pm then I went to school to pick up the kids. 

Going back home, I encountered some Amazing Race contestants stopping cars at the elliptical road itself. It's the highway and they are not scared to really stop people and ask them where to go. I really got to see an actual shooting of the Amazing Race. Finally, since I have been a fan since it started.

We arrived at Trinoma around 5pm and we have a good lead time to watch the Darkest Hours which will start at 5.45 pm. I bought a lot of sweets and goodies for the kids. As usual, both Laura and Dylan were noisy inside the cinema. Good thing I usually occupy the first seats so even though they are noisy, you can hardly notice them since we are the only ones in front.

The movie is so, so but a nice concept. Aliens invading Moscow.

Went home around 8pm. Passed by Andoks chicken. I just love grilled chicken.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment